Free Hit Counters
Free Web Counter Free Hit Counters

It's GAMEDAY! The Amazing Life of an LSU Girl

Follow roadtrippers Kim, Becky, Megan, and Lindsay for their last football season together at LSU... **GEAUX TIGERS**

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I'm Baaaack!


So it's my senior here here at LSU!

As cliche as it may sound, I can't believe how fast college has flown by and how many awesome memories I have made! Even though it's crazy to think I will be graduating in May, I am completely stoked about this year and what is to come!

Looking back at my experience at LSU thus far, I can't help but smile (and laugh) at all the great times I've had here and all of the amazing, down-to-earth, cool people I've met along the way...

Going to the University of Hawaii at Hilo last spring was probably the best thing I could have done for myself. Not only did I get to experience the natural beauty of the Big Island and embrace a culture of diversity, Bob Marley lovers, and free-spirited Hawaiians, I got the chance to really slow down my life for five months and learn to appreciate the REAL meaning of life - enjoyment!

...And while I keep what I learned in Hawaii close to my heart always, I also realize how proud I am to be from such a great place as the South! Because no matter where the future takes me, when it comes down to it ~ I will always be an LSU girl...

And as much as I miss Hawaii, it's FOOTBALL SEASON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home